There are times we do not feel like tying up the shoe laces of our sneakers, especially is we are in a hurry. Many of us prefer the easy slip on sneakers rather than regular ones that require tying up shoe laces.
If you think about it carefully, if you are headed for the grocery store, or to your next door neighbor’s house, to get rid of the garbage, or to pick you child from work sliding your legs into slip on sneakers are the most convenient and easiest way.
Many of you may think slip on sneakers are not stylish, does not go with your outfit, but that is completely wrong. You can wear your slip on sneakers and style them in several ways. In this article we have discussed about all the ways how men and women both can wear slip on sneakers.
Perks of wearing slip on sneakers
- They are lightweight and less bulky
- Can be easily worn
- Put less strain on your feet
- The rubber soles make them very comfortable
- They are well cushioned
- There are different designs and patterns for both men and women
How to style women’s outfit to pair with slip on sneakers?
Girls put a lot of effort in their outfit coordination. People who love wearing slip on sneakers know the pain every time they decide to choose an outfit to wear with it in any occasion. Well there are certain outfit tricks and tips to look classy, fashionable and very chic every time you want to pair an outfit with your slip in sneakers. To help you choose we have listed down few options take a look.
- You can wear your slip in sneakers with a black turtle neck sweat shirt, a pair of jeans and a denim jacket. You can wear a hat or a beret along with your outfit during winter months.
- Take your classic slip in sneakers and pair them up with a white shirt and a jumpsuit. Celebrities like Emma Watson and Gigi Hadid were often found wearing slip in sneakers with jumpsuits.
- If you are going out for work, a meeting and want to style your suit with slip ins, grab a blazer of your choice, wear a formal shirt underneath it along with semi-ripped jeans and a pair of slip in sneakers. A perfect, classy and formal look to impress your superiors and catch everyone’s eyes.
- If you want to go on a casual hang out with friends and want to try a casual look, pair your slip ins with long jeans, a cardigan along with a fancy hair accessory.
- Monochromatic Turtle neck sweaters, ripped Levi’s jeans and black slip in sneakers with white heels are the best combo.
- If you are on a trip, in an exotic place and the sun is high up in the sky; style yourself with shorts, a satin blouse, and your slip in sneakers. Tie up your hair in a high pony tail or braids and put on sun glasses. That would be your most stylish and elegant look girls always want.
- If you are a teenager grab a pair of colorful earrings, top it up with a t shirt of your choice and a pair of skinny leather pants. Your slip in sneakers would be the perfect balance for your after school parties.
- Many of you have tried wearing slip in sneakers with a short dress before, but have faced dilemma getting the combination right. If you want to wear short dresses and slip in sneakers together, do not wear a solo short dress, always wear a blazer, a jeans jacket or something similar along with your dress. If you are going out during the day, try a hat. This look would be a breathtaking combo.
- In case up want to try slip in sneakers with long dresses, for that you do not need to wear a jacket or a blazer with it. Long dresses suit perfectly well with all types of slip in sneakers.
How style men’s outfits to pair with their slip on sneakers?
- If you want to go for a dapper look, try wearing a bright colored casual hoodie and black jeans. Black jeans match perfectly with any just anything. Pair them up with slip in sneakers of your choice and you are all set.
- The second look men can try it pairing your slip in sneakers with blue Denim jeans and a leather jacket of your choice.
- If you want to try a comfortable relaxing look but yet look trendy and stylish, try wearing a dark colored crew t-shirt along with a light colored striped seersucker vertical chinos. Your slip in sneakers in this case will compliment your whole outfit.
- If you are doing on a date or to meet your friends at a party, we suggest you wear a combo of two colored t-shirt of any brand (such as U. S. POLO or Puma) and a pair or Denim jeans along with navy blue slip in sneakers.
- Ever tried wearing slip-ins with a format attire? You might as well give a try to this final outfit. Wear a white shirt with a semi-formal blazer, ditch the tie and style it up with tight skinny jeans and a branded pair of slip in sneakers. All eyes would be on your from the moment you step in that party.
Now that you have read our article you must now know about all the different ways you can style your outfit and how wear your slip in sneakers. Dress classy and fabulous with slip in sneakers!